Envision; The Natural Way to a Healthier, Happier Look
There is no minimum age, it seems, where people are free from the possibility of unwanted lines, acne or other blemishes on their face. At every stage in life, there are biological impacts to our features that affect, not just our looks, but our physical and mental health. What if there was a product you could use to reduce or even remove these impacts? What if it was available locally and even discreetly? Luckily for us all, there is; it's called Botox Cosmetic® and it is available right here in Leduc at Envision Medical Spa on 50 Avenue with private, back-alley access.
Who is it for?
There are many valid, logical reasons to return the look of your face to its previous flaw-free condition with a safe, medically supervised Botox Cosmetic® injection program. The healthy appearance of your facial skin isn't just a nice quality to possess, but has been proven time and again that such matters actually influence your job opportunities, salary level and social success.
More importantly, scientific studies also demonstrate the healthier you look, the healthier you feel. A series of Botox treatments may be just the boost you need to enhance your mental health by making you feel better about your physical health.
How does it work on facial lines?
Botox works by causing the tightened muscles that create those "dynamic wrinkles" to relax; naturally allowing your skin to return to its unlined state. Instead of the ever-deepening creases marking your face, you are left with a look that appears refreshed and unworried.
How can I be sure it is safe to use?
Botox is not a new compound. In fact, the first studies of the drug occurred in 1820 in Germany and new uses for this amazing product are being added constantly. In 1977, for example, a form of Botox was used to treat strabismus, an ophthalmological condition that causes one's eyes to be permanently misaligned. At the same time, a Botox-like compound was used to treat another ocular issue called nystagmus which causes jerking eye and eyelid motions. Despite being in use for decades for appearance restoration purposes, it wasn't until 2013 that the U.S. government officially approved Botox for "crow's feet". This use of the popular product is now available 75 countries around the world.
Vital Treatment Tips:
- NEVER get Botox treatments at a home party, beauty salon or your BFF's apartment. An in-depth knowledge of the anatomy of the face is essential for safe, positive, lasting results.
- ALWAYS seek Botox treatments from a licensed doctor's office or accredited Medical Spa such as Envision.
- NEVER receive a Botox injection in any site that is infected. If the injection is not for cosmetic purposes, such as removing frown lines, but for relief of incontinence or over-active bladder syndrome, you may have to delay your Botox treatment if you currently have a bladder infection. Consult one of our Certified Envision Medical Advisors regarding any concerns about Botox therapies.
- ALWAYS be consistent with who you receive the Botox treatments from so they will be familiar with your unique sensitivities and whatever medical issues must be addressed. If you need to go to another provider for whatever reason, make sure the new medical practitioner is aware of your injection history and the length of time since your last procedure.
- ALWAYS report any post-injection health concerns immediately to your Certified Envision Medical Advisor. Like every other medicine, (even Aspirin!) Botox may present rare, unwanted reactions and close communication with your Envision Consultant is the best remedy to allay any concerns.
- ALWAYS inform your Botox provider of any medicines you take routinely in case there are issues of drug interactions of which she should be aware. Detailed reporting of your current health regimen is vital to enhancing the safety of the procedure.
Is Botox for you? Come in to Envision Medical Spa for a free consultation and let's talk about your ideas for appearance and health. It may be the most life-enhancing conversation you've ever experienced.
"so helpful and friendly"
Brenda and the other ladies were so helpful and friendly! Even though I was nervous at first they made me feel very comfortable discussing my treatment options.
"You have helped make me so proud of myself"
I have finally lost the extra weight I had been carrying around since I was in high school. Thanks, Envision! You have helped make me so proud of myself for going through with the hCG program!
"I just love what CoolSculpting has done for my figure!"
I just love what CoolSculpting has done for my figure! I have been trying to lose bulges in "certain areas" for years and now, thanks to you guys, they're gone! I love you!