FreezPen erases skin lesions and defects safely, precisely and comfortably, with cryotherapy.
Cryotherapy is the gold standard for removal of skin lesions in dermatology and aesthetic practices.
It’s the stress-free option that allows for a smooth and fast treatment of common benign skin lesion. Can be used to safely remove skin tags, sun and age spots, and other benign lesions on your face and body.
- No downtime
- No Scar
Other therapies’ disadvantages:
- Lack of precision
- Damage to healthy cell tissue
- Multiple treatment sessions required
- Risks of depigmentation
How it works:
- Rapidly and precisely freeze the unwanted lesion.
- Water in the lesion cells will freeze, expand and rupture the cell membrane.
- Targeted lesion cells are destroyed, and the lesion disappears after healing.
A few days after the treatment:
- Blister may form.
- Granulation and formation of new skin.
- The old lesion will turn into a scab.
1- 3 weeks after the treatment:
- The old lesion will fall off.
A couple of weeks after the treatment:
- Some redness may remain, but the skin will continue to heal and return to it’s original colour.
For more information, visit Dermaspark.com
"so helpful and friendly"
Brenda and the other ladies were so helpful and friendly! Even though I was nervous at first they made me feel very comfortable discussing my treatment options.
- J V (Leduc, Alberta) -
"You have helped make me so proud of myself"
I have finally lost the extra weight I had been carrying around since I was in high school. Thanks, Envision! You have helped make me so proud of myself for going through with the hCG program!
- L M (Beaumont, Alberta) -
"I just love what CoolSculpting has done for my figure!"
I just love what CoolSculpting has done for my figure! I have been trying to lose bulges in "certain areas" for years and now, thanks to you guys, they're gone! I love you!
- K F (Leduc County, Alberta) -